GLOBUS: Imperial Escape (KCA)
7 Day Tour from Budapest to Prague
On this guided vacation of Central Europe, experience the rich history and most popular destinations without the crowds-and even better-without the high-season prices. This Central Europe escorted tour is a magnificent journey through the former Habsburg Empire offering romantic castles, churches, villas and modern architecture, vineyards, breweries, first-class shopping, art, and culinary delights. Both vibrant and relaxing, your adventure begins in magical Budapest, and combines another two of Central Europe's most popular cities: Vienna and Prague.Enjoy sightseeing of the must-see sights with a Local Guide in all cities: in Budapest, enjoy the treasures of the city with a panoramic view from Fishermen's Bastion and admire the 13th-century Matthias Coronation Church, the coronation spot of several Hungarian monarchs; in Vienna, among the many sights you will see, visit St. Stephen's Cathedral, a symbol of Vienna; and in Prague, visit the 1000-year-old Hradcany Castle grounds, the largest castle complex in the world. Marvel at the Astronomical Clock, built in 1410, and once the envy of all Europe. From the exciting cities and historical sights to the special experiences, this Central Europe escorted vacation has something for everyone, including a low-season price that you won't want to miss! Let Globus handle the details while you sit back, relax, and enjoy this amazing Imperial Escape!
Call (718) 605-1600 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15593531
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2021
- 7 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Budapest||Welcome to Budapest! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions, and enjoy a welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)|
|Day 2||Budapest||Your Local Guide takes you through Eastern Europe's most cosmopolitan city. See elegant Andrassy Avenue, the Thermal Baths, and the world's second-largest Jewish synagogue. From the lofty lookout towers of Fishermen's Bastion, enjoy a panoramic view of the sprawling city. Then, admire the 13th-century Matthias Coronation Church and HEROES' SQUARE. Spend the afternoon at leisure. Tonight, a delectable optional Hungarian specialty dinner is available. (B)|
|Day 3||Vienna||Cross the nearby Austrian border and arrive in Vienna, once the center of the mighty Habsburg Empire. Your guided sightseeing features a drive along the Ringstrasse past the State Opera House, and a stop at the Hofburg Palace, winter residence of the Austrian imperial family. Marvel at the impressive courtyards and famous HELDENPLATZ, and visit awesome ST. STEPHEN'S CATHEDRAL.Today's Distance: 174 mi / 280 km (B)|
|Day 4||Vienna||Enjoy a full day at leisure to further explore this wonderful city. Choose from our optional excursions to help you make the most of your stay. (B)|
|Day 5||Prague||A scenic drive brings you to Prague, capital of the Czech Republic. An optional evening activity is available to explore Prague by night.Today's Distance: 193 mi / 310 km (B)|
|Day 6||Prague||Morning sightseeing with a Local Guide features a visit to the 1,000-year-old HRADCANY CASTLE GROUNDS, St. Vitus Cathedral, the Old Town, the Jewish ghetto, and the ASTRONOMICAL CLOCK, once the envy of all of Europe. This evening, a [LF] farewell dinner awaits at a local restaurant to celebrate your Imperial Escape. (B,D)|
|Day 7||Prague||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
All Escapes by Globus tours and departures are excluded from the following Globus discounts: Book Early & Save, Welcome Back Credit, Second Tour discount and Small Group discount.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips tinations; tips to your Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Avalon menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
- Additional airline-imposed fees for seat assignments may apply and are not included in your total package cost. Please refer to carrier websites for seat assignment policies and applicable pricing.
Booking your Vacation with Air
Our volume buying power saves you money. We may be able to provide you with flight arrangements from your gateway city. Avalon Waterways offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Early Airfare Price Guarantee locks in a price that is guaranteed not to increase. Air pricing and schedules are available approximately 330 days prior to last travel date in the itinerary. At that time the best air price will be utilized and a new invoice with the air cost and confirmed schedule will be sent. The identity of the carrier, which may include the carrier?s codeshare partner, will be assigned and disclosed at this time. If the guaranteed price is the lowest, the schedule with the lowest fare per contracted classes of service will be booked. Any voluntary change to the confirmed flights negates the guaranteed price and is subject to air pricing at the time of the change.
Guaranteed air-inclusive prices - air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional non-refundable air deposit of $300 per person is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Avalon in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus a non-refundable per person service fee of $30 (North/Central America), $50 (Europe/Middle East) or $80 (all other international destinations). Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Avalon has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.